2019 Last Minute Holiday Pop-Up Shop at Best Place at Pabst (Sunday)
December 15 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Get Your Shopping Done! December 14 & 15, 2019 • 10AM-3PM
14 Makers • 2 Days • 1 Place
The Great Hall Best Place at the Historic Pabst Brewery
923 W Juneau Avenue
Featuring handmade gifts by 14 Wisconsin makers:
• Art by Kelli: paintings, jewelry, knit hats, notecards + more
• Beehive Alchemy: artisan soap, body care and candle company
• Cloud 9 Workshop (Sunday only): party in a box art kits
• Danidorem Jewelry Designs (Sunday only): Women’s jewelry inspired by nature, simple things and all things vintage.
• F I R E W O R K S: high-fire, one-of-a-kind stoneware for everyday enjoyment by Sabina Diehr
• HANmade Milwaukee Souvenirs: Milwaukee souvenirs and Wisconsin themed gifts.
• A Happy Thought Indeed (Saturday Only): handmade jewelry, vintage goodness and eclectic design
• James Steeno Gallery: art maps, art prints & watercolors of places nearby
• J.R. Busch Images: cityscapes, nature shots, landscapes and many things in between
• Kasey’s Confections: Macarons Made With Love in the Milwaukee, WI area
• Lauren Marvell Illustrations: illustrated prints, cards, pins and patches
• Lit MKE: handpoured soy wax scented beer, wine & liquor bottle candles
• Plushzilla: Milwaukee made plush bears and other creatures
• Pointelle Design (Saturday Only): Inspired accessories handmade from quality fibers
• Whitton’s Mittens (Saturday only): wool and cashmere mittens upcycled from sweaters lined with fleece
Make your purchases directly with each maker using cash or credit card.
Free admission. Cash Bar.
**Please note, The Best Place at Historic Pabst Brewery does not select the makers for this event. We are not accepting any additional makers for this event.